Terms of Service for mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com
Welcome to mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com. This website is owned and operated by mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com. By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide, you understand and agree to accept and adhere to the following terms and conditions as stated in this policy (hereafter referred to as ‘User Agreement’).
This agreement is in effect as of Mar 12, 2015.
We reserve the right to change this User Agreement from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes intended as permitted by (a)the terms of this User Agreement, and (b)applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
Wherein, you understand that:
- a. In order to access our Resources, you may be required to provide certain information about yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of the registration process, or as part of your ability to use the Resources. You agree that any information you provide will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any login information associated with any account you use to access our Resources. Accordingly, you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s).
- c. Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical, or unconventional means.
- d. Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks on which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- e. Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited.
- f. You are solely responsible for any consequences, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you, as explained above, and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- g. We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, newsgroups, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that, generally, we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com employees or representatives.
We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any content that we feel in our judgment does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal and consent to waive any claim against us.
- h. We do not assume any liability for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website. However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn’t violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display, and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process necessary in order to use our Resources.
- i. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com and its parent company and affiliates, and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this User Agreement. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Resources we provide are “as is” and “as available.” This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- the use of our Resources will meet your needs or requirements;
- the use of our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from errors;
- the information obtained by using our Resources will be accurate or reliable;
- any defects in the operation or functionality of any Resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Resources is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content;
- no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com or through any Resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
All content and materials available on mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images, and logos are the intellectual property of mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent, or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Resources we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is controlled by mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Unless otherwise expressed, mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms of Service as outlined above, you can contact us at mainstreetdentalnewalbany.com/contact.
After an embarrassingly long dental hiatus, I made an appointment at Main Street Dental and had an incredible experience—from beginning to end. The entire staff was hospitable and made me feel like one of their own. I’m so... read moreJill A.1/17/2019
Main Street Dental is without a doubt the best dentist I’ve been to in years! You feel at home walking through the door every time, even as a first time patient. Everyone on the staff is friendly, accommodating, patient, and... read moreKiera P.9/28/2018
Updating my review from a few years ago. It's amazing how an office that was already five stars continues to improve and deliver exemplary care. From the front desk, to the doctors, to the rest of the... read moreDrew B.3/06/2019
WOW! Main Street Dental gets an A++! Incredible dentistry, very professional, genuine and honest. I was expecting them to judge me for not going to the dentist for a few months but that was the complete opposite! Mike made me... read moreDerrick A.2/07/2019
I have been going to Main Street Dental for a few years now. I have only had pleasant experiences with the staff and all their services. My family members have the same high regards for their friendly and professional staff.Robin H.10/03/2018
It’s the best place I have ever went to for dental work.Dan L.1/24/2018
As someone who has a phobia about going to the dentist, every time I have been there they make me feel very comfortable.Pat F.7/21/2018
Everything is top notch. Quality in every aspect. People are the best and care for their guests.Douglas R.10/10/2018
Nothing’s better then driving through New Albany to arrive at the front doors of this state-of-the-art dentistry with the best and friendliest staff around.Curt R.5/24/2018
Always like family to me. Dr jeff makes me feel like I'm a friend. I tell everyone that I love going to the dentist they look at me.like I'm nuts but its absolutely true. If you want to go to... read moreTracey S.8/02/2018
Can’t say enough about how awesome this place is. My boys love this place. The staff is always very friendly and welcoming.Kelly V.8/24/2018
If you're looking for a clean, up-to-date, and professional dentist office... look no further!!! I have been coming here since moving to New Albany 2 years ago and they are the best practice I've ever been to. The dentists are... read moreElizabeth C.8/20/2018
Main Street Dental is awesome! Dr. Jaicks and his dental team are amazing with their compassion and quality of dental care. So convenient, too, in getting a new crown created and placed in one appointment.Elizabeth L.2/12/2019