ONE VISIT, NO TEMPORARIES, PRECISE FIT!
CAD/CAM is the epitome of modern dentistry. Our in-house lab allows you to receive your same-day crowns, bridges, and even veneers in just 2 hours or less! There are no temporaries and no need for a second visit, and it’s a precise fit. CAD/CAM is less invasive and delivers durable, natural-looking crowns in a snap. You can say goodbye to gooey impressions, touchy temporaries, and ill-fitting permanent crowns because CAD/CAM uses digital imaging so you get a precise fit without all the mess.
CAD/CAM technology creates dental restorations that are preferred by patients because:
- less tooth structure needs to be removed
- high quality, tooth-colored porcelain creates a more confident smile
- 3-D imaging, not a sticky tooth impression mold, is used for a very precise design and manufacturing process
- less time is spent “in the chair”
- only one office visit is required to complete the dental restoration.